Brand New DRST-BG MV Signal Transmitter converts bipolar mV signals from transducers
supplied directly by the device to standard current/voltage
The DRST-BG is suitable for load cell application as well as other
applications such as tank filling and draining, weighing with a
taring function, measurement of cable tensile force, level
control, signal conversion/amplification. Advanced Features
A multifunction user interface consisting of three push buttons
and a 3-digit LED display for programming. Technical Characteristics
• Front error LED.
• The analog input can be programmed for voltage in the range -40 to 100 m Vdc.
• The digital signal can be selected as either NPN or PNP. Taring can either be by way of the digital input or from the front interface.
• The analog output can be programmed to current in the range 0 to 20 mA or voltage in the range
• Short circuit protected transducer supply which can be
programmed to 5 to 13 Vdc from the front.
• Sense input (with transducer supply used) for compensation for cable resistance to the transducer.
• Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate.
Mechanical Specifications Dimensions (HxWxD): 80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins) Weight Approx: 130 g
Common Specifications Supply Voltage: 19.2 to 28.8 Vdc Max. Required Power: 7.2 W Internal Power Dissipation: 2.2 W Response Time (Programmable): 0.06 to 999 s Signal/Noise Ratio: Min. 60 dB Updating Time: 20 ms Signal Dynamics, Input: 17 bit Signal Dynamics, Output: 16 bit Effect of Supply Voltage Change: < ±0.002% of span/%V Temperature Coefficient: < ±0.01% of span/°C Linearity Error: < 0.1% of span Auxiliary Voltage: Transducer Supply: 5 to 13 Vdc Load (Max.): 230 mA EMC Immunity Influence: < ±0.5% of span
Input Specifications Common Input Specifications Max. Offset: 70% of selec. max. value Voltage input Measurement Range: -40 to 100 mV Min. Measurement Range (Span): 10 mV Input Resistance: > 10 MO Overrange: 0 to 999% of selected measurement range NPN, Digital Input: Pull up 24 Vdc / 6.9 mA PNP, Digital Input: Pull down 0 Vdc/6.9 mA Trig Level Low, NPN/PNP: < 6 Vdc Trig Level High, NPN/PNP: > 10.5 Vdc Pulse Length: > 30 ms
Output Specifications Current Output Signal Range: 0 to 20 mA Min. Signal Range: 5 mA Load (@ Current Output): = 600 Ω Load Stability:= 0.01% of span/100 Ω Current Limit: < 23 mA Voltage Output Through Internal shunt: See manual for details Of Span: = of the presently selected range